Find High-Volume Keywords With Magnet 2's Exact Phrase Search Volume Filter
The Amazon keyword search volume for a listing can be significantly tightened by the “exact phrase search volume” filter in Magnet 2.0.
Defining a manageable Amazon keyword search volume is a common struggle for most sellers. Having a list of specificated search terms is a critical component in the search for the ideal keyword.
Using the “exact phrase search volume” reduces the keyword pile to a more reasonable list that contains only the terms that are relevant to each seller.
Watch the video tutorial below to learn more about this specific filter in Magnet 2.0.:
To access the exact phrase search volume feature, head to the Magnet 2.0 tool in Helium 10:
As with all searches, begin this one with a seed word for your listing. In this example, we used a simple word like “keychain.”
The blue box indicates the two categories of keyword volume related to a particular listing. Towards the right below the boxes, are the total keywords. Keep an eye on this number for changes.
Scrolling down to the filters is the “exact phrase search volume” filter, which shows precisely-worded terms with the Amazon keyword search volume for this particular listing.
This feature sifts through a large mass of terms to present familiar and unfamiliar keywords that are tailored for a specific listing. The list includes singular, plural and compound words, phrases, and brand names.
Another way to reduce the keywords list is through the number of phrases applied to the Amazon keyword search.
Next to the Magnet IQ Score is an option to set a numeric value for the minimum number of terms in the results. We set it to 1,000 since the total keywords were originally at 2,560.
This decreased the total to 96: a much more workable number of exact phrase total keywords.
Do you have more questions about Magnet 2.0 and the Helium 10 suite of software tools? Let us know in the comments below!
If you’re not a Helium 10 member yet and you sell on Amazon, what’s holding you back?
Get more Helium 10 updates by giving us a “Like” on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Helium10Software/
Want to see more Helium 10 Pro Training tutorials? Check out the rest of our videos on the Helium 10 YouTube channel! Don’t forget to subscribe for regular updates!
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Manny Coats for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out!
- Trying to Find a New Product?
Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10!
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea?
Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data!
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark!
Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Ready to Get Serious About Your Amazon FBA game?
The Helium 10 Elite offers cutting edge training for advanced Amazon sellers who are ready to grow their business and take it to the next level.
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE!
If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE report to see how much you’re owed!
- #132 – Trademark Experts, Money Making Board Games and Four New Helium 10 Tools – Here’s What You Might Have Missed - April 4, 2020
- #131 – An 8 Figure Amazon Seller Tells Why Virtual Assistants Can Help You Scale Up Your Business - April 2, 2020
- #130 – Top Amazon Tips and Strategies for 2020 from eCommerce Super Star Kevin King - March 31, 2020