Helium 10 Pricing Plan vs Jungle Scout Pricing Plan
Both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout offer three primary tool suites geared toward different levels of e-commerce sellers.
The Helium 10 Starter Plan and Jungle Scout Basic Plan (Tier 1) are both tailored toward newer sellers who are still getting their feet wet in the Amazon marketplace and need some help getting their first product idea off the ground.
The Helium 10 Platinum Plan and Jungle Scout Suite (Tier 2) are made for sellers who have their business up and running but need expanded tools to manage their profits, inventory, and marketing. Tier 2 is where users will find the “must-have” selection of core seller tools to be truly successful on Amazon (or Walmart!)
The Helium 10 Diamond Plan and Jungle Scout Professional Plan (Tier 3) are meticulously designed for more experienced sellers who are ready to scale their business with full seller-tool access. Tier 3 is for sellers who are serious about their e-commerce business.
Money Back Guarantee
Helium 10: 7-day money-back guarantee
Jungle Scout: 7-day money-back guarantee
Both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout offer enterprise solutions for agencies and large brands.
Helium 10 has a FREE plan, allowing users to try out the tools before paying. The Helium 10 free plan includes:
- Limited access to all product research tools, keyword research tools, and listing optimization tools
- Limited access to operations tools, including Alerts and Inventory Management
- Profit tracking analytic tools for Amazon and Walmart
- Limited access to Helium 10’s QR code marketing tool
- Helium 10 offers select tools specifically made for Walmart.com sellers (or Amazon sellers looking to expand into the Walmart.com marketplace) This includes the Chrome Extension, Cerebro, and Magnet.
- Helium 10 offers its own PPC management suite, Adtomic. With Adtomic, Amazon sellers can automate their PPC campaigns with AI smart suggestions and simplify the Amazon advertising process with their very own customizable dashboard.
- Both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout offer specific tools that the other does not. Jungle Scout offers a separate Supplier Database, where Helium 10 offers QR code integration and a product insert studio.
- Differences in Price point – Helium 10 and Jungle Scout Tier 1 plans are both comparable. For Tier 2 & 3 plans, Jungle Scout comes in at lower price points (but with fewer offerings)
Everything for your business on Amazon.
Find out more about our products by signing up or speaking with one of our
Customer Success representatives today. With us in your corner, you can enjoy
more sales and increased engagement from your Amazon business.