The Cerebro Product Rank formula (CPR) is a spin on a common practice, but the HUGE benefit (and revolutionary part) is that it leverages the highly accurate search volume data that Cerebro, Helium 10’s new reverse ASIN lookup tool, provides. The CPR formula removes the guesswork out of product launch giveaways to help your products rank at the top of page 1 for your desired keywords.
In the past few weeks, we’ve been secretly testing a new product launch formula. This formula was recently responsible for ranking a brand-new product with less than 5 reviews to the number one position of the first search result page on Amazon for the best search terms for that given product.
You probably noticed Manny using the new Helium 10 Chrome Extension in this video. Click here to download the new Helium 10 Chrome Extension for free.
By using the power of Cerebro by Helium 10 to your advantage, you’ll be able to use the ninja tactics you find in this video to successfully launch new products and bring more awareness of your brand
If you found value in the video, please do the following:
- Download the Helium 10 Chrome extension (FREE)
- Sign Up to Helium 10 and take Cerebro for a spin (FREE)
- Share this post in your favorite Amazon Seller Group (FREE)
Thanks to one of the awesome members of our Facebook group, Tim Watts, for putting together this easy calculator using the CPR formula.
Some questions have come in after releasing the video above, so I’ve recorded the following FAQ video. Hope it answers your questions.
Due to popular request, we’ve created a tutorial video that demonstrates how to create a custom 2-step storefront URL on Amazon to be used with the Cerebro Product Rank formula and to boost your product to the top of the first page! Click on the image below to see our tutorial:
Latest posts by Helium 10 (see all)
- How to Use Pinterest to Find New Private Label Product Ideas - February 23, 2018
- How to Track Keyword Ranking on Amazon EVERY HOUR for 10 Days – Helium 10 Keyword Tracker Boost Feature Explained - February 20, 2018
- 5 Social Platform Goldmines for Finding Your Next Private Label Product - February 15, 2018