Compatible with: Amazon
Amazon Competitor Analysis Tool (MT 360)
Your Catalyst for Smarter Selling
Benefits of Market Tracker 360
Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Take control of your Amazon market
- Get a leg up on the competition
- Gain actionable insights to boost your brand
Case Studies: Brainlabs
Without access to this level of data, we are driving in the dark.
Learn how one digital marketing agency used Market Tracker 360 to analyze market trends, save money & boost their ROI.Explore Brainlab’s Winning Strategy
Get a Competitive Edge and Scale Faster
Advanced tools for sellers looking to rapidly grow their businesses
Market Intelligence Made Easy
Get in-depth, competitive insights and personalized pathways toward greater productivity and revenue.See a Demo
Competitor Analysis in Real TIme
Track and analyze both existing and up-and-coming competing products through automation.See a Demo
Customize Your Search
Add keywords from an existing list, or manually enter in new keywords or ASINs to unveil the highest quality keyword suggestions from Magnet and Cerebro.See a Demo
Helium 10’s Full Suite Pricing
A plan for every seller's experience level
Get Started with Market Tracker 360
The definitive Amazon seller competitor analysis solution for making data-driven decisions.Sign Up
- Keyword Optimization
- PPC Campaign Strategies
- Greater Data Accuracy
Seller Resources from Helium 10
Never miss insights into the Amazon selling space by signing up for our email list!
An Amazon competitor analysis is a methodology used to see whether or not your product is competitive with your direct competitors’ products, and whether or not money is being left on the table.
Below are the recommended steps for running a competitor analysis for a specific product listing using only Helium 10 tools:
- In a spreadsheet, compile the following: revenue over time, sales over time, estimated fees, the number of active sellers, review count, and review velocity (Xray)
- In a separate tab, compile the keywords your competitor’s product listing ranks for (Cerebro)
- Compare your keyword market share versus theirs (Market Tracker 360)
- Look at how well your listing is optimized versus your competitors’ listings (Listing Analyzer and Listing Builder)
- Compare the changes in price for the product over time
- Analyze the quantity and quality of their product reviews (Chrome Extension’s Review Insights)
These various data points will enable you to paint an overall picture of how your product stacks up against the competition.
The benefit of conducting an Amazon competitor analysis is that it will enable you to make informed decisions. For instance, if your product is lacking on the keyword targeting side, this will tell you that you should reoptimize the listing. If it still doesn’t perform (because your product lacks reviews and sales history), then you may consider running Amazon Ads and utilize Follow Up for email outreach.
The primary metric to measure when conducting a competitive analysis on Amazon is the keyword performance of your competitions’ listings versus your own. By having a larger presence within Amazon’s search results, you increase your visibility to qualified customers showing purchase intent. Your sales rate is directly correlated to your keyword performance, unless you’re running highly profitable PPC campaigns and driving plenty of external traffic to your listings.
People signed up last week.
Start Using Market Tracker 360 Today!
Want to try out Market Tracker 360 for yourself? Sign up for a free demo now!See a Demo