Helium 10 Buzz 4/5/23: Amazon Frequently Returned Badge, New Walmart Website, Image Issue Reporting, & Summer Amazon Conferences
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from, and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon’s Brand Protection Report details how the company’s industry-leading technology and experts have increasingly deterred bad actors and prevented millions of counterfeit products from entering the global supply chain
Walmart’s digital store has a new look. Starting this week, all customers who browse the company’s website and app will see bigger and glossier photos, videos and social media-inspired content that Walmart hopes will nudge more purchases.
Amazon is warning consumers about “frequently returned” items sold on their platform. The e-commerce giant in recent months introduced the badge with the words “frequently returned item,” which urges shoppers to check the product details and customer reviews on items that have significantly higher return rates in their product category.
Branded experiences with Alexa is an existing Amazon Ads offering now available for advertisers in open beta
Join us for a webinar next week: How to Accelerate Growth & Maximize Efficiency with Insights Dashboard. Say goodbye to scattered data and hello to an all-in-one dashboard designed to accelerate decision-making and increase efficiency by delivering actionable insights, personalized recommendations, and the full power of Helium 10’s tool suite in one centralized view. Register now at h10.me/idwebinar
Lastly, Carrie closes out this episode with Ryan King about a frequently asked question on selling on Walmart. How much can I make selling on Walmart.com compared to Amazon?
In this episode of the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz, Bradley talks about:
- 01:23 – Amazon Counterfeit Prevention
- 02:50 – New Walmart Website
- 04:25 – Frequently Returned Badge
- 05:40 – Image Issue Reporting
- 06:50 – Prime Day Deals
- 07:35 – Alexa Branded Experience
- 09:00 – Kid Makes $3K Order
- 11:00 – Catch Bradley In Prague
- 11:30 – Billion Dollar Seller Summit In Puerto Rico
- 12:25 – Join Bradley At A Mastermind Event In Bali
- 12:50 – Sign Up For Next Week’s Insights Dashboard Webinar
- 14:30 – How Much Can I Make Selling On Walmart.com?
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.