#169 – Here are the Latest Trending Amazon Topics – Crowdfunding, Wholesaling, and a Free PPC Tool
We’re all busier these days. Maybe it just feels that way because many of us are living our lives so differently now. Still, it seems that at the end of the day, there’s a growing list of things that remain to be accomplished.
If one of those things that you just don’t seem to have time for is your ongoing e-commerce background research, we’ve got you covered.
Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton presents another “Best of Everything” episode. In it, we’ve assembled eight different clips that cover trending topics that affect Amazon’s selling ecosystem.
This is a quick way to make sure that you don’t miss out on what’s happening at the moment and know exactly where to go if you’d like to dive deeper into a subject.
In episode 169 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley presents the latest “Best of Everything:”
- 02:30 – Crowdfunding is a Marketplace
- 04:10 – Crowdfunding isn’t Free
- 06:35 – The “Instagram Effect”
- 08:15 – Long Term PPC Metrics Offer More Insights
- 11:30 – Campaign Problems Versus Product Problems
- 13:00 – Helium 10’s New PPC Audit Tool
- 15:45 – Launching with PPC Alone
- 18:00 – Selling on Amazon is More Than Just FBA
- 20:30 – The Third Rail for Amazon Sellers
- 23:00 – For Sponsored Display, Placement and Control are the Key
- 27:15 – High-School Kids on Skateboards Making 90K Coding Websites
- 30:00 – “If You’re Not Growing, You’re Dying”
- 32:00 – Last Year’s Sellers Have Learned a Lot
- 33:30 – New Sellers Finding Different Ways to Succeed on Amazon
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.