#283 – 22 Keyword Research Strategies for 2022 – Part 1
The only thing that compares to how slow 2020 crawled by is how fast 2021 has gone! In the spirit of prepping for 2022, Bradley is back with 22 Amazon keyword research strategies in a very special edition of The Serious Sellers Podcast. Title density, mining Etsy for keywords, advanced Helium 10 tool filters… grab your pen and paper, Bradley is delivering the goods!
In episode 283 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley discusses:
- 02:00 – Bradley Is Retiring… From Saving His Best Stuff For Events
- 03:50 – Why Title Density Is Important For Keyword Research
- 05:40 – How To Find Keywords From Etsy
- 08:00 – Get New Trending Keywords From Pinterest!
- 08:50 – Helium 10’s Demand Analyzer is a Powerful Keyword Research Tool
- 09:40 – Keep Keyword Seasonality In Mind While Doing Your Research
- 14:40 – Find Top Keywords From Multiple Products Using Advanced Filters
- 20:40 – Utilizing The Related Searches Section on Amazon
- 22:40 – More Advanced Filters From Cerebro To Help You Crush It
- 28:20 – Getting More Valuable Keywords By Checking the Top 10 Sponsored Ranks
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #289 – PPC Talk: Amazon Advertising & Adtomic Updates - October 16, 2021
- #288 – Amazon Posts 101 - October 12, 2021
- #287 – Bookkeeping And Accounting Tips For Amazon Sellers - October 9, 2021