Episode 95 – No Time to Read? – Helium 10’s “Best Of Blogs” Podcast Solves that Problem
Here at Helium 10, we create content for everyone.
If you’re not a reader, you might have missed out on some of our most popular posts.
But now we’ve got you covered!
Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Customer Success, Bradley Sutton presents the second installment of Helium 10’s “Best Of” Podcast Series.
This time it features our most popular written blog posts.
Here’s a selection of some of your favorites from the last month and the first one is from our own content team.
In today’s first post titled “Amazon’s Updates – Here’s How to Adapt and Thrive,” we take a look at the changes that Amazon makes to their business model.
Helium 10 always keeps a close eye on changes to Amazon’s ecosystem and they’ve recently begun to pile up.
This post discusses the three that have the potential to affect Amazon sellers the most.
It’s pretty well understood that Amazon’s platform was designed to favor buyers. That’s why as much as we might prefer shopping locally, the purchasing experience on Amazon is simply superior.
No driving, incredible selection, free shipping, and low prices; what’s not to like?
In the past it was almost impossible to make sure that you were always on the right side of Amazon’s wishes. By following their rules, you could avoid most of what seems to upset Amazon and could lead to a reduction of email privileges.
Now, something has changed.
Listen to today’s podcast to understand what this is all about.
Here at Helium 10, we’re fortunate to have Anthony Lee, one of the sharpest minds in the eCommerce space working for us as our Content and Training Manager.
He recently addressed Amazon’s new IP Accelerator program in a post called, “Did Amazon Just Shortcut Your Way to Brand Registry?”
Find out how that’s probably a very interesting thing for Amazon sellers.
One of Bradley’s favorite things to do in his work with Helium 10 is to be able to connect with Amazon sellers at different events. One of the best is the SellerCon conference in Las Vegas.
This next blog post we feature today is called, “SellerHacks 6 – How to Identify Forbidden Keywords.”
It’s the sixth installment of the SellerHacks series and is based on hacks he shared on stage at the SellerCon event in Las Vegas.
While we have a stable of talented writers working here at Helium 10, we also are fortunate that some of the top thinkers in Amazon’s ecosystem also share their insights with us.
Today, Bradley talks about one from Kristina Mertens, the head of business development at Sermondo called, “How to successfully Enter a Foreign Amazon Marketplace – 7 Steps.”
It deals with understanding what it takes to expand into international markets on Amazon.
A steady stream of income from a side-hustle is a pretty sexy way to imagine the Amazon selling lifestyle.
More often, it involves a lot of hard work and attention to detail.
Helium 10 is ready to support you in your efforts to do both.
If you want to take a closer look at Helium 10’s written content, go to the blog page of Helium 10’s website at https://www.helium10.com/blog/
In episode 95 of the Serious Sellers “Best Of Blogs” Podcast, Bradley discusses:
- 01:35 – Changes to Amazon’s Ecosystem
- 03:28 – What Can and Can’t You Do on Amazon
- 04:36 – Now Something Has Changed
- 05:55 – Helium 10 Helps Keep You on the Right Side of Amazon’s Rules
- 06:30 – The US Government Forces Amazon to Handle Taxes; Now it’s on Us
- 09:00 – What is Amazon’s IP Accelerator Program?
- 11:00 – A Faster Path to Brand Registry?
- 13:45 – What it Takes to Expand into Foreign Amazon Markets
- 15:15 – Spoiling Your Dog in Germany
- 16:52 – Using Native Speakers to Make Your PPC Efforts Relevant
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #155 – Helium 10 Introduces 9 New Ways to Level-Up the Way You Track, Learn, and Earn on Amazon - June 30, 2020
- #154 – Amazon Warehousing Tactics, Foreign Accounts and a Product Launch for the South Korean Government - June 27, 2020
- #153 – This Amazon Seller Said No to College Debt; Yes, to E-Commerce and Clever Product Bundling Tactics - June 23, 2020