#168 – PPC Talk – Amazon Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display Updates and More
Amazon sellers know that success in e-commerce rewards those who (when it comes to business) are agile and quick on their feet. Amazon keeps changing and the PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising ecosystem is mirroring that trend.
Because of the volatility of Amazon’s marketplace, PPC tools need to keep changing to stay one step ahead. Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton welcomes back the Product Manager for Helium 10’s PPC tools, ADS.
Vince is here to talk about recent updates to our ADS PPC tool, as well as new changes to advertising on Amazon.
Finally, Bradley tells us why right now is a great time to become a Helium 10 Elite member.
In episode 168 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Vince discuss:
- 01:50 – Negative Matching ASINs with ADS Auto Campaigns
- 04:10 – Amazon’s New Advertising Console
- 07:27 – Targeting Egg Related Categories
- 10:10 – The Egg Tray Competitors are Lining Up
- 14:30 – Split Testing Variations
- 18:00 – You Have to Start with Brand Registry
- 21:37 – Integrating Sponsored Display into ADS
- 26:30 – What’s Sponsored Brand Product?
- 28:15 – Amazon’s (Mobile Only) Store Spotlight
- 30:00 – Video Converts
- 30:55 – It’s a Great Time to Become a Helium 10 Elite Member
- 34:10 – Opening Up Campaign Level Rules
- 38:35 – Bradley’s Managing 130 Amazon Campaigns, Entirely with ADS
- 38:55 – Helium 10’s Big Diamond Package Promotion
- 41:45 – ADS Helped this New Seller Launch a Product at Less than 50% ACoS
- 44:11 – Vince’s 30 Second Tip
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #198 – Facebook Marketplace Strategies and More from This Dynamic E-Commerce Teaching Couple - November 28, 2020
- #197 – How Text Message Marketing Can Help Your Amazon or E-Commerce Business - November 24, 2020
- #195 – An Expert Tells How Amazon Product Inspections Can Save Thousands - November 17, 2020