Get Amazon Competitor Research at a Glance – Helium 10 Chrome Extension
Wish you could see where your competitors rank in their categories on Amazon? The Helium 10 Chrome Extention shows what products rank where at a glance!
Why spend an exorbitant amount of time and money performing Amazon competitor research when you can get it for FREE!
With the Helium 10 Extension installed, you will have access to many passive benefits that will be contextual to Amazon products, providing you with options like product ranking data in all of their respective categories. You will be better able to evaluate your competition between categories, so you know where to rank.
Check out the tutorial from Manny Coats here:
The Helium 10 Extension is free to download and add to your web browser. The extension provides active functions that are contextual within Amazon, such as the Inventory Level, ASIN Grabber, and Review Downloader tools.
However, the Helium 10 extension also provides valuable passive functions when searching through products and performing Amazon competitor research to assess what categories and products you should target.
Get Amazon Competitor Research Details at a Glance
To see the passive Amazon competitor research information, go to Amazon.com and start checking out products that you will be competing with. Within the product window, you will be able to see the following details at a glance:
- Current ranking in product categories
- Product information data (clickable – see graph image below)
- Method of distribution
- Number of sellers offering ASIN
- Total fees incurred per item
- Best Seller category reveal
If you’re not a Helium 10 member yet and you sell on Amazon, what’s holding you back? Sign up here today to take advantage of this toolset: https://members.helium10.com/user/signin
Get more Helium 10 updates from our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Helium10Software/
Miss last week’s tutorial? Check out the Common Words Feature tutorial!
Do you have more questions about the extension and the Helium 10 suite of software tools? Let us know in the comments below!
- #222 – Four Teenage Entrepreneurs Offer Advice Suitable for Amazon Sellers of Any Age - February 27, 2021
- #221 – PPC Talk – Amazon Updates, PPC Strategies, Prestozon Integration, and more - February 23, 2021
- #220 – The Latest Unique Ways to Sell on Amazon, Regardless of Your Starting Point - February 20, 2021