Helium 10 Buzz 8/31/22: Search Query Performance | Restock Limits | Frequently Bought Hack
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from, and provide a training tip for the week.
We start off with Bradley showing us some new features inside Amazon’s Search Query Performance.
At the end of February, Swoon moved its backend entirely to Amazon’s fulfillment services after analyzing its customer base, their purchasing habits, and the costs associated with shipping and fulfillment when using an independent 3PL.
Ecommerce down under is booming, says new research from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Australia is the 11th-largest eCommerce market in the world, and revenue is predicted to reach $32.3 billion as soon as next year, says the International Trade Administration.
Carrie shares this week’s Freedom Ticket clip about WFS (Walmart Fulfillment Services) and other details like fulfillment fees. Next, we have the Pro Training tip of the week, which talks about how you have full visibility with the history of frequently bought together when you use Helium 10! Lastly, we have an interview by Shivali with Market Tracker 360’s product manager, Austin Schaumberg, to share features and how this powerful tool can help you crush it!
In this episode of the Weekly Buzz, Bradley talks about:
- 01:00 – Search Query Performance
- 07:35 – DTC To Amazon
- 09:35 – Australia E-Commerce
- 10:45 – MYCE Deals
- 11:30 – Inventory Limits
- 12:45 – Freedom Ticket Clip: What Is Walmart Fulfillment Services?
- 16:20 – Frequently Bought Together
- 21:35 – Learn More About Market Tracker 360
- 26:30 – Listen To The AM/PM Podcast
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
Everything for your business on Amazon.
Find out more about our products by signing up or speaking with one of our
Customer Success representatives today. With us in your corner, you can enjoy
more sales and increased engagement from your Amazon business.