Helium 10 Buzz 8/17/23: Big Amazon Review Changes | New Pinterest Amazon Ads | Walmart+ Growth
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon is imposing a new fee for members of its Seller Fulfilled Prime program, where merchants ship their own packages but can include the Prime badge on their listing.
Amazon sellers welcome its decision to scale back private-label brands
Walmart+ Ramps Up Pressure on Amazon Prime
Pinterest, BuzzFeed, and more apps and websites will start to show Amazon Sponsored Product ads, making it easier to discover and buy relevant products
Amazon.com has launched a non-urgent ground delivery service that appears to be aimed in part at shippers that don’t use Amazon for retail ordering or its fulfillment services.
Independent sellers have a compelling opportunity to grow their business with Amazon, and Amazon continues to foster that relationship by inventing and innovating on their behalf.
How Amazon continues to improve the customer reviews experience with generative AI
Sponsored Brands video creatives will now allow video campaigns that select Brand Store as landing page to highlight a product collection in the ad creative.
For this week’s Pro Training Tip, did you know that Helium 10 has a unique tool that can find long-tail keywords from your core root words? Carrie Miller gives us some tips on how to find them with Magnet’s Smart Complete feature.
In this episode of the Helium 10 Weekly Buzz, Bradley covers:
- 00:50 – Amazon Review Change
- 03:11 – 2% FBM Fee
- 04:37 – Amazon Brands Closing
- 05:36 – Walmart+ Growing Fast
- 06:55 – Pinterest PPC?
- 08:40 – Amazon Ground Shipping
- 09:27 – Crazy Seller Stat
- 10:36 – Amazon AI Reviews
- 12:06 – Video To Store PPC
- 13:17 – Pro Training Tip: How To Use Helium 10 Magnet’s Smart Complete Feature
- 15:49 – Weekly Buzz Shoutouts
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.