Helium 10 Buzz 5/31/23: Verify Your Amazon & Walmart Info | Repeat Customer Marketing | Amazon Small Business Report
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon’s U.S. Small Business Empowerment Report Shows Continued Sales Growth for Independent Sellers
Amazon launched the new Brand Tailored Audiences feature in the Manage Your Customer Engagement tool, so sellers can now send tailored marketing emails to your loyal customers.
Catch Bradley in Prague, Puerto Rico, and Bali in various Amazon seller events and masterminds this June. Also, make sure to register for a Prime Day webinar with Amazon advertising on June 8th.
Carrie Miller interviews a Helium 10 Elite member to talk about his inspiring Amazon journey as well as lessons and strategies that new and experienced sellers can learn. Lastly, Shivali shares our Pro Training Tip of the week on how to use one of the most requested features inside Helium 10’s Insights Dashboard.
In this episode of the Weekly Buzz, Bradley covers:
- 01:40 – Amazon / Walmart Account Deactivation
- 03:00 – Small Business Report
- 04:12 – Repeat Customer Marketing
- 05:20 – June Conferences
- 07:30 – Prime Day Webinar With Amazon Advertising
- 08:15 – Carrie’s Interview with Brian Jines
- 13:40 – Most Requested Insights Dashboard Feature
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.