Helium 10 Buzz 4/12/23: Amazon Deleting Brand Names | New Walmart Initiative | Send To Amazon Goes Live
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from, and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon, charging for some UPS returns, encourages other drop-off points.
Walmart commits to a new customer service for which Amazon does not yet have an answer.
Sellers who use FBA Donations now have access to donation certificates.
Ecommerce Inflation Easing, But Shoppers Still Shifting Spending Due To Prices
As resale competition intensifies, Etsy adds bidding option.
Our episode continues with a clip from last week’s TACoS Tuesday, where Vince discusses the importance of why you should run video ads on Amazon. Bradley concludes this episode with our training tip of the week on how to use the Insights Dashboard alerts.
In this episode of the Weekly Buzz, Bradley talks about:
- 01:13 – New Amazon Return Fees
- 02:19 – Walmart Annoucement
- 03:51 – FBA Donations
- 04:42 – Send To Amazon Goes Live
- 05:55 – Ecommerce Inflation
- 07:00- Subscribe And Save Update
- 07:49 – Amazon Deleting Brands in Titles?
- 09:54 – Brand Registry Dashboard
- 10:29 – Etsy Bidding
- 11:37 – Check out our Partner Hub
- 13:22 – Why Is It Important To Run Video Ads On Amazon?
- 18:23 – Pro Training Tip: Insights Dashboard Alerts
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.