Helium 10 Buzz 10/5/22: Headline Video Ads Launch | New Invalid Click Report | Freedom Ticket Update
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from, and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon has launched QVC-style Livestream shopping in India. The retail group has rolled out the new service, called Amazon Live, bringing an army of more than 150 creators to host live streams and plug products in the videos. The idea is, influencers, with already a large following, will drive their fans to the shopping app and influence them into buying products. They get a cut each time they are able to make a sale.
You can enjoy the benefits of the Amazon Vine program at a discounted rate of $100 per parent ASIN enrollment (50% savings) until October 31, 2022.
Amazon is temporarily closing warehouses in parts of Florida as Hurricane Ian churns toward the state. The company on Tuesday shuttered sites near Tampa and Orlando, according to notices sent to employees and reviewed by CNBC. Amazon expects the facilities to remain closed until Friday, the notices state.
Amazon Ads has launched a gross and invalid traffic report in the advertising console Reports center. This report can be created and downloaded for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display campaigns. You can view metrics like gross impressions, invalid impressions, invalid impression rate, gross clicks, invalid clicks, and invalid click rate metrics in the report.
We continue with an interview with Craig Crowhurst, where he shares his story and tips for Amazon sellers. Carrie Miller is next to share the Pro Training tip of this week on how to use Listing Builder. Lastly, Shivali shares a clip from a new Freedom Ticket module with Burak Yolga about shipping and freight.
Bradley then closes out this episode to announce his Asia trip, where he will speak at Amazon events in Singapore and Vietnam. If you’re a local seller from these Amazon marketplaces, make sure to register for these events!
In this episode of the Weekly Buzz, Bradley talks about:
- 01:18 – Amazon Live India
- 02:25 – Amazon Vine Discount
- 03:30 – Florida Warehouses Closed
- 05:05 – Headline Video Ads
- 07:20 – Invalid Clicks
- 09:30 – Lem Interview with Craig Crowhurst
- 15:00 – Pro Training Tip Of The Week: Analyze Your Competitor’s Images
- 18:30 – Freedom Ticket Clip: New Shipping, Freight, And Logistics Module
- 24:20 – Follow SSP’s Instagram: @SeriousSellersPodcast
- 25:00 – Meet Bradley Sutton At Amazon Events In Singapore And Vietnam
- 25:30 – Helium 10 Meetups In Korea And Japan
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
Everything for your business on Amazon.
Find out more about our products by signing up or speaking with one of our
Customer Success representatives today. With us in your corner, you can enjoy
more sales and increased engagement from your Amazon business.