#282 – Walmart Talk: $6 Million in Sales & Tons of Opportunity
Walmart, Target, Groupon… which of the non-Amazon e-commerce platforms will be the next big thing? Bradley sits down with Michael Lebhar, a seller who has made millions on the Walmart marketplace to discuss exactly what Amazon sellers need to know in order to succeed once they expand.
In episode 282 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Michael discuss:
- 02:30 – How’s Target Been Treating Michael?
- 04:40 – Who Is Qualified To Start Selling On Target?
- 08:05 – Challenges With Selling On Groupon
- 11:50 – $6,000,000 In Projected Sales?
- 12:50 – Walmart Sales Are Catching Up With Amazon Sales
- 14:30 – Types Of Products That Walmart Shoppers Go For
- 16:40 – Michael’s Technique For Finding Products To Sell On Walmart
- 19:30 – Using Search-Find-Buy & Other Launch Tactics For Walmart Listings
- 23:20 – An Overview of The WFS Program
- 25:50- Prime Badge vs. Walmart+
- 27:30 – Application Process For Selling On Walmart
- 30:00 – Why Are People Getting Denied For WFS?
- 37:00 – Using The New Helium 10 Tools For Walmart
- 39:50 – Michael’s Walmart Agency
- 43:00 – How To Contact Michael
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #289 – PPC Talk: Amazon Advertising & Adtomic Updates - October 16, 2021
- #288 – Amazon Posts 101 - October 12, 2021
- #287 – Bookkeeping And Accounting Tips For Amazon Sellers - October 9, 2021