#146 – Bradley Welcomes His Project X Partner and New Host of the AM/PM Podcast to Talk About Its Future
It’s not every day that you can double your chances of getting expert e-commerce podcasting wisdom with a single podcast. A few days ago, I might not have been able to say that. However, as I type this, today’s podcast guest is rapidly recording and uploading episodes to add to the impressive list of upcoming interviews he has slated for the near future.
Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Customer Success, Bradley Sutton welcomes Tim Jordan, a good friend, his partner in the recent Project X case study, and now the new host of the AM/PM Podcast.
Tim is here to talk about how he came to be selected to take over the AM/PM Podcast, and what he plans for a forum that was known as a center of Amazon, e-commerce and entrepreneurial thought.
Two for the price (free) of one, who doesn’t like those numbers?
In episode 146 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Tim discuss:
- 02:07 – Tim’s Knowledge Bomb
- 03:30 – Another Case Study?
- 05:55 – No One Talks About Crowd Funding
- 07:15 – A Very Slow Reveal
- 09:00 – The AM/PM Podcast Changed Lives; Tim’s Included
- 11:00 – Headed to the Deep South with “Bojan”
- 14:00 – A Chance Meeting with an AM/PM Podcast Listener in Australia
- 18:00 – Making Space for Both the AM/PM, and Serious Sellers Podcasts
- 19:40 – Back to An Entrepreneur’s Roots
- 22:00 – Expanding the Focus of the AM/PM Podcast to Benefit a Diverse Audience
- 24:00 – What Should We Look Forward to In Upcoming Episodes?
- 25:50 – The New AM/PM and Serious Sellers Podcast Schedules
- 27:00 – Heading Back to YouTube
- 29:30 – 20K on a Coffin Shelf in One Month with Helium 10’s Project X
- 32:40 – Sharing Tactics and Products with Your E-Commerce Community
- 36:15 – Tim’s 30 Second Tip
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #149 – Why the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Might Offer Sellers a Stealthy Launch of Their Amazon Products. - June 2, 2020
- #148 – How LEGO Puts Helium 10’s Tools to Use in Scaling Up on Amazon - May 30, 2020
- #147 – Here’s a Mega “Best of” Episode with Highlights from the Serious Sellers and AM/PM Podcasts as Well as Our Blogs - May 26, 2020