#271 – How Do You Sell Wholesale on Amazon? Find Out How It Works!
Here’s one more story about why the Amazon selling ecosystem is fascinating. When it comes to e-commerce, there are so many different lanes that it’s easier than you might imagine finding a way of doing business that suits your temperament, bank account and goals.
In this episode of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Chief Evangelist, Bradley Sutton welcomes Kenzo Sobrie, an Amazon seller who used wholesale to build a social following and e-commerce business that allowed him to make supercar buying a fun pastime. Kenzo amassed his first million while still in high-school and living at home, now he’s coaching other Amazon sellers to follow in his footsteps.
With tips such as how to use Google Maps to find your next supplier and strategies to identify a great Amazon product, this is a conversation that has the potential to move your e-commerce business a few squares forward.
In episode 271 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Kenzo discuss:
- 02:30 – “How Do I Scale This Business?”
- 05:30 – Reinvesting and Growing a Business
- 06:30 – What is Kenzo’s Wholesale FBA Method?
- 09:45 – Connections and Capital are What Matters
- 11:00 – Leveraging Your Supplier’s Warehouse Facilities
- 14:30 – Possible Challenges with the Wholesale Model
- 19:10 – Helping Friends (and Making Millions) as a Wholesale Broker
- 21:00 – A Visit to Kenzo’s Garage
- 23:10 – How Kenzo Justifies Fancy Cars
- 26:20 – Working with Multiple Stores and Shipping Limits
- 28:30 – How Does Kenzo Identify a Great Amazon Product?
- 30:30 – Why Kenzo Doesn’t Mind Competing with Amazon
- 33:00 – Bradley’s Experiment with Kenzo’s Platform
- 36:30 – Leveraging Google Maps to Find Your Vendors
- 39:15 – How to Contact Kenzo
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Podcast or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #281 – From 40k a Day to Losing Over $1 Million! – Kevin King Shares a Cautionary Tale - September 18, 2021
- #280 – From Amazon Posts to Product Inserts: Big Wins for Small Brands - September 14, 2021
- #279 – Getting More Bang For Your Buck From Your Amazon Proceeds - September 11, 2021