#215 – From “Words with Friends” to Helium 10 – Our VP of Product Tells Her Story
With e-commerce exploding, the last year has been a busy one for Helium 10. At the same time, we’ve been acclimating ourselves (like many of you out there) to a new way of working. That’s why it’s nice to stop, take a breath and consider how far we’ve come as a company in the last 365 days.
More importantly, we’d like to offer e-commerce sellers an idea of where we’re headed. As you’ll soon hear, we have some very exciting additions to our line-up of tools in the works.
Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Chief Evangelist, Bradley Sutton welcomes our Vice President of Product, Zoe Zappitell to give us a sneak peek behind the scenes.
Zoe will talk about the exciting things coming to the platform, as well as offer a review of recent updates.
You’ll also hear what it was like for her to help develop the game, “Words with Friends,” where she honed her ability to connect with a large audience.
In episode 215 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Zoe discuss:
- 03:00 – Zoology and Tech-Based Nonprofits Were Early Interests
- 05:00 – Working on “Words with Friends”
- 07:30 – Adding Gamelike Nuance to Helium 10’s Tools
- 10:20 – Helium 10’s Recent Additions to its Tools Lineup
- 11:10 – Big Helium 10 Milestones
- 13:00 – Where are All These Ideas for Tools Coming From?
- 15:00 – How to Submit Your Feedback (and Ideas) to Helium 10
- 18:00 – Now You Can Create Your Own Product Inserts
- 20:30 – Exciting Changes are Coming to Our PPC Tools
- 23:00 – Zoe – “E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Aren’t Just on Amazon”
- 25:00 – Don’t Overlook These Helium 10 Tools
- 26:30 – Incremental Growth Really Adds Up
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.