#129 – This Coronavirus Round Table Offers Up to Date Wisdom from Amazon Super-Stars
Uncertainty is contagious. That’s why it’s great to get up-to-date information from some of the smartest, most experienced people selling on Amazon today.
Today, on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Customer Success, Bradley Sutton has put brought together some of the sharpest minds in eCommerce to talk about what they’re doing to adjust to the Coronavirus and the current selling environment.
Tomer Rabinovich, Kevin King, Tim Jordan and Carlos Alvarez are with Bradley today and spend almost a full hour passing along wisdom and answering questions.
You definitely don’t want to miss this one.
In episode 129 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley presents a special round-table discussion about the Coronavirus’s effect on eCommerce and Amazon.
- 02:30 – An Update on Products that Sellers Can Send to Amazon
- 04:30 – Changes are Affecting Everyone Equally, But Multiple Brands Help
- 06:30 – If You Can Pivot, Opportunities are There
- 11:45 – Without the Buy Box, Your PPC Might Not Be Working
- 13:40 – Should You Switch to Fulfilled by Amazon?
- 15:15 – Just Watch the Market
- 18:45 – Multiple Brands Definitely Allow You to Adjust
- 21:25 – Don’t Just Swap Your Listings to FBM
- 23:30 – Do It Yourself Products are Taking Off
- 26:20 – Brand Analytics and Product Search on Amazon
- 29:30 – eCommerce has Increased So Quickly that Amazon Can’t Keep Up
- 31:25 – A 50% Reduction in Some Products, but Also Skyrocketing Sales
- 35:30 – “Never Turn Off Your Prime Offerings”
- 38:25 – Asking for Followers with Your Live Amazon Content
- 41:40 – Amazon’s Changes Can Lead to NAs in the Metrics
- 44:00 – Buying from China
- 46:30 – How these Veteran Sellers Deal with Returns
- 51:30 – Now’s the Time to Get Involved with Amazon Selling Communities
- 53:45 – Sometimes You Might Need to Mute the Negativity on Social Media
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #221 – PPC Talk – Amazon Updates, PPC Strategies, Prestozon Integration, and more - February 23, 2021
- #220 – The Latest Unique Ways to Sell on Amazon, Regardless of Your Starting Point - February 20, 2021
- #219 – Avoiding Hijackers, Building Workflows, Amazon Display Ads, PPC Forecasting and More - February 16, 2021