#256 – An Amazon Seller’s Journey from Beginner to Over 100K a Month
Google ads, working with influencers, and a whole lot of Matcha!
Join Bradley and PPC marketing veteran Natali Petrova as they explore the ins and outs of Google Ads (and when to use them), tackling a first product launch (while figuring it out as you go), and how embracing influencer marketing can take an ordinary Amazon brand from floundering to flying high.
If you’re a fan of Matcha tea, you won’t want to miss this episode. If you’re a fan of selling your own matcha tea, you CAN’T miss this episode!
In episode 256 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley and Natali discuss:
- 01:50 – How Natali Got Started on Amazon
- 05:20 – When Should Amazon Sellers Consider Google Ads?
- 07:05 – Natali’s Ideas for Project X
- 08:45 – Natali’s Early Days Working for an SSP Legend
- 10:10 – After Her Boss is Sidelined by a Car Crash, an Amazon Product Launch
- 13:50 – Learning How to “Go Figure it Out”
- 16:25 – How Did Natali Pick Her First Product?
- 19:30 – Natali’s Matcha Tea Pricing Strategy
- 21:45 – Losing Amazon Reviews (Then the Listing Itself)
- 23:50 – Working with Influencers
- 26:50 – A Food Blogger’s Review Gives Her Product Wings
- 30:50 – Natali’s Top Amazon Strategies
- 35:10 – How to Reach Out to Natali
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #265 – New Seller Recap – They’re Not Beginners Anymore - July 24, 2021
- #264 – Introducing the Serious Sellers Club, and More! - July 20, 2021
- #263 – Have a Great Amazon Product? Here’s How to Protect Your Intellectual Property - July 17, 2021