6 Helium 10 Zoom Backgrounds to Take Your Conference Call Game to the Next Level
As we enter our fourth week of quarantine, we’re pretty sure you’re getting just as tired as we are of the same ol’ surroundings (and that includes your Zoom background).
For those of us working from home, we’re jumping on conference calls more than ever. Even if your home has always been your headquarters, you might find yourself conferencing with colleagues and associates more than ever before now that they’re working from home too. If your calls are getting more frequent and predictable, now’s the time to take things to the next level with custom backgrounds. Our team has some options for you to choose from, but if you’re looking to create your own check out the steps and resources listed below.
If you upload one of our virtual Zoom backgrounds for your next conference call, be sure to take a screenshot and upload it to our Facebook Groups (H10 Users Group or Amazon FBA High Rollers).
For Instagram – tag @Helium10Software and use #Helium10.
How to Make a Custom Zoom Virtual Background
Before uploading a custom background image, follow these guidelines from Zoom Support:
- Format: GIF, JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). Any transparent areas of PNGs will be shown on a white background.
- Minimum dimension: 960px
- Maximum dimension: 1920px
- Recommended dimensions: 1920px by 1080px (16:9 aspect ratio). If you don’t use an image with an aspect ratio of 16:9, you may see black bars beside the background image.
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
If you need some creative inspiration, Canva has some templates you can download and customize to stay social while social distancing!
- Seller Journey Spotlight: Vanessa Burden, Law Student Making Her Way Through School as an Amazon FBA Seller - April 27, 2020
- 6 Helium 10 Zoom Backgrounds to Take Your Conference Call Game to the Next Level - April 9, 2020
- Seller Journey Spotlight: Indiana Corbridge, from StockX to Stacking Cash with Amazon - March 6, 2020