If you aren’t familiar with the CPR formula, a major component of its success is establishing direct links to your products using a 2 Step Storefront URL, sometimes also known as a Super URL. In case you are unfamiliar with a Super URL, we created a tutorial on how to create a 2-Step URL for the Cerebro Product Rank method.
Fortunately, the process for creating a 2 Step Super URL has been simplified into a single tool under the Gems section of Helium 10 where we offer FREE tools for anyone to use to improve their listings and increase sales on their Amazon storefronts.
For the full demonstration of using Helium 10’s 2 Step Super URL by Manny Coats, watch the video here:
Create a 2 Step Super URL by doing the following:
Go to Amazon.com and select your storefront designation to be taken to your seller page.
Click on the link towards the top of your seller page to be taken to your storefront page.
Here you will find all your product listings in one place. However, to direct people straight to your listing without interference from competition, you will need to create a Super URL.
To bring people straight to your storefront, copy your storefront’s ID from the URL at the top of the screen.
Paste the ID number into the text box that reads “STOREFRONT ID” in the 2 Step URL tool.
Once you have finished that, enter your desired keyword you’d like to rank for in the KEYWORD box.
You have additional options to make your 2 Step Super URL more precise:
- To designate a specific product, you can add the product ASIN, which can be found easily on the product page if you have installed the Helium 10 Chrome Extension.
- To render results from your storefront within a certain price range, you can also add your price limits.
After you have made all adjustments, click the green Generate button to create your 2 Step URL. Additional buttons allow you to copy the link to your clipboard and to view a preview of the newly-created URL.
Once you have this link, you can use it in your promotions and marketing to drive people to your products as the only options for your desired keywords.
If you’re not a Helium 10 member yet and you sell on Amazon, what’s holding you back?
Get more Helium 10 updates by giving us a “Like” on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Helium10Software/
Want to see more Helium 10 Pro Training tutorials? Check out the rest of our videos on the Helium 10 YouTube channel! Don’t forget to subscribe for regular updates!
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Manny Coats for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out!
- Trying to Find a New Product?
Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10!
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea?
Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data!
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark!
Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Ready to Get Serious About Your Amazon FBA game?
The Illuminati Mastermind offers monthly training for advanced level sellers. Reserve your seat today so you don’t miss out on this helpful webinar!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE!
If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE report to see how much you’re owed!
Latest posts by Helium 10 (see all)
- The Amazon Pan-European FBA Program: What You Need to Know - December 20, 2018
- Keyword Search Volume & Relevance is DEAD: Should Sellers Worry? - December 14, 2018
- How Will Trump Tariffs Affect Dropshippers & Amazon Sellers? - November 5, 2018