After having such positive feedback on our post regarding our Cerebro Product Rank (CPR) Formula, we received a lot of questions from our subscribers and members about creating a custom 2-step storefront URL. To help everyone out, we created this handy tutorial video on how to craft a custom Amazon URL using Cerebro by Helium 10 that will help you rank your keywords and just about any product to the top of page 1.
Manny had touched on this subject briefly in our last post, but we wanted to go a little more in-depth for sellers who want to get their products to rank #1 and crush their competition within a few easy steps:
- Perform a search on Amazon that would pull up your product using your optimal keywords
- Once you have found your product among the listings, copy and paste the product ASIN into Cerebro by Helium 10 and then select “Reverse Search”
- Cerebro finds all the keywords associated with that ASIN within a few seconds
- After refining your keyword search to find what you want, find a keyword that you want to rank for
- In Amazon, go back to your product listing and click on it to bring up the full listing
- Click on the company name that the product is sold by (presumably your company name)
- Click on the “[Company Name] storefront” link located underneath the company name in the top left corner; Once the page reloads, you’ll notice that the search bar at the top has changed to include the company name as the filter, meaning that all searches performed will be done within the confines of the company storefront
- Enter in that keyword you found using Cerebro that you wanted to rank for into the search box; in the results, you should get that product as the top result.
- Copy and paste the URL at the top of the page to be used in the Cerebro Product Rank formula to begin ranking the keyword higher
It’s that easy! Check out the video below for a full tutorial on how to create a custom 2-step storefront URL to be used with the Cerebro Product Rank formula:
If you missed our first video tutorial on how to use the Cerebro Product Rank formula to rank your product on top of page 1 for your chosen keywords, be sure to check out our previous post on the CPR formula.
If you found value in the video, please do the following:
- Download the Helium 10 Chrome extension (FREE)
- Sign Up to Helium 10 and take Cerebro for a spin (FREE)
- Share this post in your favorite Amazon Seller Group (FREE)
Latest posts by Helium 10 (see all)
- The Status of Amazon Product Launches: Are They Valid? - October 12, 2018
- Are You Violating the TOS to Get Amazon Reviews? - October 8, 2018
- Is Amazon SEO More Important for Sellers Than Google SEO? - October 3, 2018