Helium 10 Buzz 7/6/23: Amazon FTC Trouble | New PPC Alerts | Walmart, Etsy, eBay Updates
We’re back with another episode of the Weekly Buzz with Helium 10’s Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton. Every week, we cover the latest breaking news in the Amazon, Walmart, and E-commerce space, interview someone you need to hear from and provide a training tip for the week.
Amazon to soon face big FTC antitrust suit over online marketplace power.
Amazon Ads launches smart cropper to give advertisers more control over custom creatives
Everything we know about Walmart Plus Week 2023. Walmart Plus members get early access to deals before the sale opens to all shoppers.
You can now view alerts for your Sponsored Products campaigns in the Campaign page
Sellers are reporting that Etsy is including links to other sellers’ listings when it sends a seller’s shipping notification to their buyer.
Amazon’s latest actions against fake review brokers: Amazon targets the source of fake reviews with new lawsuits
eBay sellers brace for USPS change to Ground Advantage.
Don’t forget to follow Bradley on LinkedIn as he plans to publish more valuable content on the platform. Our training tip for this week is a step-by-step guide on how to use Helium 10’s Refund Genie tool to look for lost and/or damaged inventory that Amazon can reimburse you.
In this episode of the Weekly Buzz by Helium 10, Bradley talks about:
- 01:03 – Amazon Antitrust Suit?
- 04:44 – Amazon Ads Cropper
- 05:28 – Walmart Plus Week
- 06:50 – PPC Alerts
- 08:00 – Small & Light Update
- 10:18 – Angry Etsy Sellers
- 11:15 – Fake Review Update
- 12:30 – Ebay Update
- 13:30 – Follow Bradley On LinkedIn
- 14:45 – Pro Training Tip: How To Get Reimbursed For Lost And/Or Damaged Inventory
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Get snippets from all episodes by following us on Instagram at @SeriousSellersPodcast
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Helium 10: 30+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon or Walmart business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTrademarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.