#125 – A Helium 10 Special Report on Coronavirus – How to Help, Adapt and Move your Business Forward
The world is changing by the minute, and it’s affecting every aspect of our lives. For a great many reasons, it’s healthy to keep moving forward and do the things that we’ve always done. It helps to give our lives structure and at the same time, eCommerce can assist in keeping the economy moving. More importantly, we can do our part to get needed items to people who don’t have the freedom of movement that they would love to have.
Today, on a special episode of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Customer Success, Bradley Sutton brings a report on a few important ways that the Coronavirus is affecting Amazon sellers and how you can make the best of a difficult situation.
Episode 125 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, features Bradley with a special report about selling on Amazon and the Coronavirus outbreak.
- 01:00 – A Tough Time but There’s a Way That eCommerce Can Help Out
- 03:00 – Opportunities to Make Money and Help at the Same Time
- 04:40 – Following the Trends
- 06:00 – Now’s the Time to Optimize Your Amazon Listings
- 07:30 – “How Many Milligrams Does Your Hemp Creme Have?”
- 09:00 – Updates Can Take Time
- 10:00 – A Few Extra Sales a Day Can Really Add Up
- 11:00 – How to Start Your Amazon Education
- 12:30 – 100,000 Extra Amazon Workers
- 13:30 – There’s a Lot That’s Not on the Amazon “Freeze” List
- 15:00 – Using Your Garage or a 3PL to Manage Shipments
- 16:50 – Don’t Go Changing, “Categories”
- 19:00 – Learn About Amazon, then Execute
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.
- #155 – Helium 10 Introduces 9 New Ways to Level-Up the Way You Track, Learn, and Earn on Amazon - June 30, 2020
- #154 – Amazon Warehousing Tactics, Foreign Accounts and a Product Launch for the South Korean Government - June 27, 2020
- #153 – This Amazon Seller Said No to College Debt; Yes, to E-Commerce and Clever Product Bundling Tactics - June 23, 2020