Discover your competitors’ targeted keywords for their sponsored ads using Cerebro!
Cerebro now grants you the ability to spy on competitor Amazon ads with a simple reverse search!
Being a reverse ASIN lookup tool, Cerebro by Helium 10 allows users to see what keywords competitors are ranking for to assist in building their own keyword lists and sizing up the competition.
Cerebro can now tell you what keywords your competitors are targeting in their sponsored ad and Amazon PPC strategy campaigns on Amazon. Simply enter in an ASIN and change your desired keyword results filter from “Organic” to “Sponsored” to see the inner workings of your competitors’ PPC campaigns!
Check out the video for seeing your competitors’ Amazon advertising campaign strategy here:
Getting keywords for your competitors’ Amazon advertising campaign strategy is easy with Cerebro:
You can begin to spy on competitor Amazon ads by first finding a product in which you want to get information on, and copying its ASIN.
Next, log into Helium 10 and select Cerebro from the dashboard.
Paste your ASIN into the text box. In the drop-down menu that says “Organic,” click the arrow and select “Sponsored” to change the search results from standard organic ranking to targeted PPC campaign ranking.
Once you are ready, click “Reverse Search” to generate results.
It’s important to note also that results may vary depending on whether your competitor is running a manually-targetted PPC campaign or an auto campaign. Products rendering less than about 200 results typically are running manual PPC campaigns in which the seller is targetting very specific keywords. When the results exceed over 200 results, the seller may be running an auto campaign that may pull in broader but maybe less relevant keywords.
Looking for more ways to spy on competitor Amazon ads? Check out our other Pro Training videos for more insights on how to better utilize Cerebro and the Helium 10 tool suite.
If you’re not a Helium 10 member yet and you sell on Amazon, what’s holding you back?
Get more Helium 10 updates by giving us a “Like” on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Helium10Software/
Want to see more Helium 10 Pro Training tutorials? Check out the rest of our videos on the Helium 10 YouTube channel! Don’t forget to subscribe for regular updates!
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon and make more money? Follow these steps for helpful resources to get started:
- Get the Ultimate Resource Guide from Manny Coats for tools and services that he uses every day to dominate on Amazon!
- New to Selling on Amazon? Freedom Ticket offers the best tips, tricks, and strategies for beginners just starting out!
- Trying to Find a New Product?
Get the most powerful Amazon product research tool in Black Box, available only at Helium 10!
- Want to Verify Your Product Idea?
Use Xray in our Chrome extension to check how lucrative your next product idea is with over a dozen metrics of data!
- The Ultimate Software Tool Suite for Amazon Sellers! Get more Helium 10 tools that can help you to optimize your listings and increase sales for a low price!
- Protect Your Amazon Brand with a Trademark!
Protecting your brand from hijackers is vital. SellerTradmarks.com provides a streamlined process for obtaining a trademark for your business and shielding your products from fraud!
- Want to REALLY Show Off Your Products? Get Professional Photography!
Presenting your products with professional grade photography has been proven to improve sales on Amazon, so what more incentive do you need?
- Ready to Get Serious About Your Amazon FBA game?
The Illuminati Mastermind offers monthly training for advanced level sellers. Reserve your seat today so you don’t miss out on this helpful webinar!
- Does Amazon Owe YOU Money? Find Out for FREE!
If you have been selling for over a year on Amazon, you may be owed money for lost or damaged inventory and not even know it. Get a FREE report to see how much you’re owed!
Latest posts by Helium 10 (see all)
- See Amazon Product Listings in Color for Better Optimization – Scribbles - November 19, 2018
- 7 Considerations for Better Amazon Keyword Research - November 15, 2018
- 5 Costly Amazon Shipping Mistakes to Avoid - November 8, 2018