For St. Patrick’s Day, follow the Helium 10 rainbow to earn a pot of gold for your Amazon business!
This March, new users that sign up for the Helium 10 Platinum plan will receive a lucky four-leaf clover for St. Patrick’s Day: a coupon code for 50% OFF the regular price for a whole year!
To get started with Helium 10 Platinum today, CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Use coupon code ‘PATRICK’ to get 50% OFF the price for the Platinum plan for a year. (Offer not valid on Gold Plan)
Sign Up Now! This lucky St. Patrick’s Day offer is only valid for NEW MEMBERS ONLY through March 19, 2018!
With our Platinum plan, you’ll get access to all the valuable tools that 6-figure and above sellers use to crush the competition:
- FREE access to these great tools for building up your private label brand:
- Frankenstein – Process keywords into valuable lists in seconds
- Scribbles – Build your listings without missing any of your crucial keywords
- Trendster – Keep up with what products are trending and when the best time to sell them is
- Brand Gate Checker – Make sure no one else is selling your products without your permission
- Refund Genie – Get back any money owed to you by Amazon for lost or damaged products
- Inventory Protector – Keep sneaker buyers from stacking your promo coupons and taking all of your inventory in the blink of an eye
- Get 3X the usage of these competition-crushing tools (for PAID MEMBERS ONLY) in comparison to the Gold plan:
- Index Checker – Know which keywords your listings are being indexed for and which ones are dragging your products down
- Magnet – Discover tons of relevant keywords to target from a single seed keyword
- Misspellinator – Discover the common misspellings of your keywords to capture additional sales
- Keyword Tracker – Keep track of your ranking position for your keywords as well as any changes made to your keywords list
- Hijacker Alert – Get an alert when someone is attempting to steal your listing ranking from you by selling YOUR products
- Get over 2X the usage of Cerebro with full analytics in comparison to the Gold plan